1. Delivery takes place while stocks last.
2. Delivery takes place at MuMu unless the parties have agreed upon otherwise.
3. Delivery of products ordered online takes place at the address indicated by the customer.
4. If the agreed price is not paid on time, MuMu has the right to suspend its obligations until the agreed price is fully
5. In the event of late payment, the customer is automatically in default, and hereby he can not object to late delivery by
1. Any delivery period specified by MuMu is indicative and does not give the customer the right to dissolution or compensation if this period is not met with, unless the parties have expressly agreed otherwise in writing.
2. The delivery starts once the customer has fully completed the (electronic) ordering process and received an (electronic) confirmation of his order from MuMu.
3. Exceeding the specified delivery period does not entitle the customer to compensation or the right to terminate the contract, unless MuMu cannot deliver within [number of days late] or if the parties have agreed upon otherwise.
The customer must ensure that the actual delivery of the products ordered by him can take place in time.
Transport costs are on behalf of the customer, unless the parties have agreed upon otherwise.
Packaging and shipping
1. If the package of a delivered product is opened or damaged, the customer must have a note drawn up by the
1. If the package of a delivered product is opened or damaged, the customer must have a note drawn up by the forwarder or delivery person before receiving the product. In the absence of which MuMu may not be held liable for any damage.
2. If the customer himself takes care of the transport of a product, he must report any visible damage to products or the packaging prior to the transport to MuMu, failing which MuMu cannot be held liable for any damage.
1. The customer undertakes to insure and keep insured the following items adequately against fire, explosion and water damage as well as theft:
goods delivered that are necessary for the execution of the underlying agreement goods being property of MuMu that are present at the premises of the customer goods that have been delivered under retention of title
2. At the first request of MuMu , the customer provides the policy for these insurances for inspection.
1. If the customer orders products later than the agreed delivery date, the risk of any quality loss is entirely for the customer.
2. Any extra costs as a result of premature or late purchase of products are entirely at the customer's expense.
1. When parties have entered into an agreement with services included, these services only contain best-effort obligations for MuMu, not obligations of results.
2. The warranty relating to products only applies to defects caused by faulty manufacture, construction or material.
3. The warranty does not apply in the event of normal wear and tear and damage resulting from accidents, changes
made to the product, negligence or improper use by the customer, or when the cause of the defect can not clearly be
4. The risk of loss, damage or theft of the products that are the subject of an agreement between the parties, will pass on
to the customer when these products are legally and/or factually delivered, at least are in the power of the customer or of a third party who receives the product for the benefit of the customer.
1. Exchange is only possible if the following conditions are met:
exchange takes place within 120 days after purchase upon presentation of the original invoice
the product is returned in the original packaging or with the original (price) tags still attached to it the product has not been used
2. Discounted items, non-shelf articles such as food, custom made items or specially adapted articles for the customer cannot be exchanged.