1. As soon as the customer is in default, MuMu is entitled to invoke the right of recovery with regard to the unpaid products delivered to the customer.
2. MuMu invokes the right of recovery by means of a written or electronic announcement.
3. As soon as the customer has been informed of the claimed right of recovery, the customer must immediately return
the products concerned to MuMu, unless the parties agree to make other arrangements about this.
4. The costs for the collection or return of the products are at the expense of the customer.
Right of cancellation
1. A consumer may cancel an online purchase during a cooling-off period of 14 days without giving any reason, provided that
the product has not been used
it is not a product that can spoil quickly, like food or flowers
the product is not specially tailored for the consumer or adapted to its special needs
it is not a product that may not be returned for hygienic reasons (underwear, swimwear, etc.)
the seal is still intact, when the product is a data carrier with digital content (DVDs, CDs, etc.)
the product is not a (holiday)trip, a transportation ticket, a catering order or a form of leisure activity, the product is not a separate magazine or a loose newspaper
the purchase does not concern an (assignment to) urgent repair
the consumer has not renounced his right of cancellation
2. The reflection period of 14 days as referred to in paragraph 1 commences:
on the day after the consumer has received the last product or part of 1 order
as soon as the consumer has received the first the product of a subscription
as soon as the consumer has purchased a service for the first time
as soon as the consumer has confirmed the purchase of digital content via the internet
3. The consumer can notify his right of cancellation via email@example.com, if desired by using the withdrawal form that can be downloaded via the website of MuMu, www.mumu.systems.
4. The consumer is obliged to return the product to MuMu within 14 days after the notification of his right of cancellation, after which period his right of cancellation will lapse.
5. The costs for return are due MuMu if the complete order is returned.
6. If the purchase costs and any other costs (such as shipping and return costs) are eligible for reimbursement according
to the law, MuMu will refund these costs to the consumer within 14 days of receipt of the timely appeal to the right of withdrawal, provided that the consumer has returned the product to MuMu in time.
Suspension of obligations by the customer
The customer waives the right to suspend the fulfillment of any obligation arising from this agreement.
Right of retention
Right of retention
1. MuMu can appeal to his right of retention of title and in that case retain the products sold by MuMu to the customer until the customer has paid all outstanding invoices with regard to MuMu, unless the customer has provided sufficient security for these payments.
2. The right of retention of title also applies on the basis of previous agreements from which the customer still owes payments to MuMu.
3. MuMu is never liable for any damage that the customer may suffer as a result of using his right of retention of title.
The customer waives his right to settle any debt to MuMu with any claim on MuMu.
Retention of title
1. MuMu remains the owner of all delivered products until the customer has fully complied with all its payment obligations with regard to MuMu under whatever agreement with MuMu including of claims regarding the shortcomings in the performance.
2. Until then, MuMu can invoke its retention of title and take back the goods.
3. Before the property is transferred to the customer, the customer may not pledge, sell, dispose of or otherwise
encumber the products.
4. If MuMu invokes its retention of title, the agreement will be dissolved and MuMu has the right to claim
compensation, lost profits and interest.